Labyrinth 3D is a program to render the light and shadow situation on the walls of a 3D labyrinth under a natural sunny sky, and then to walk and look around in the labyrinth. In places where no sunlight, skylight or reflections of them can reach, lamps can be put. The geometry of the labyrinth is purposely held simple to allow for fast computation. The labyrinth is generated randomly, based on a single number, the "level number". There is also a level editor where one can place blocks and stairs by hand.
- many coloring schemes with and without tiles
- day and night mode
- place as many lamps as you wish, no added rendering time
- very smooth fps rate in viewing mode
- high dynamic range, exposure in real-time
- many parameters for clouds, sun and sky
- physically correct (energy conservation, convergence)
- manual zoom and exposure for screen shots
- render labyrinths in the background, window minimized
- extremely high resolution antialiasing screen shot possible
- level editor included
- GLSL path tracing mode
It doesn't work under Win10/32bit.