LabScript by Sensors2cloud is a browser-based Tool that allow the user to remotely monitor multiple Arduino devices over the internet. LabScript makes it really easy to monitor any number of Arduinos you have over the internet in 5 easy steps:
1) Sign up for a developer account at http://developer.sensors2cloud.com/register/
2) Download the Arduino sketch from SourceForge
3) Connect an Ethernet Shield to your Arduino
4) Upload the Sketch into your Arduino
5) Follow the instructions on developer.sensors2cloud.com/wiki for setting up the Web interface
After the steps, you can monitor your remote Arduinos from anywhere in the world using an IPad or any HTML5 web-browser such as chrome and Safari
- Remote control of Arduino over the internet
- Template-Based Web Interface
- Customized Widgets
- Multi-Page Web Interface
- HTML5 Based design
- NAT Traversal Included. work behind Firewall
- Application is encrypted with 128-bit encryption. The connection uses TLS 1.0. The connection is encrypted using RC4_128, with SHA1 for message authentication and ECDHE_RSA as the key exchange mechanism.
- The identity of this website has been verified by Google Internet Authority.
There are no 3 star reviews.