Request new Lab Inventory feature or module and receive a free Single User version with new feature.
Help us to improve Lab Inventory. We want to hear your feedback!
The Lab Inventory System is an innovative, easy to learn solution for research laboratories.
You can quickly and easily upload your existing Excel based inventory and get started in minutes, manage laboratory inventory, place orders and keep track of them in one place.
Lab Inventory can provide you with the advanced functionality you require enabling you to regain control of your stuff.
If you are experiencing problems using the Lab Inventory System then please report your problem to email@example.com
If you want to get priority help, need to get up to speed quickly, require some training or need full production support, request customization to your unique work flows or new features, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on www.linkedin.com/groups/Lab-Inventory
- Reduce the time spent on inventory
- Real-time physical count of the inventory
- Maintain a complete vendor database including the purchase order/contract
- Know when to order reagents, disposables, equipment and in what quantity
- Always have proper inventory on hand
- Add item notifications
- Check in/out items
- Annotate items with custom forms and parameters
- Calculate the inventory valuation
- Forecast an estimate of future demand
- Manage equipment maintenance schedule
- Track items by scanning a barcode label
- Record critical information
- Attach images, word, pdf and excel files
- Manage document version and state
- Analyze and report all aspects of inventory and purchasing
- Automate the manual physical counting steps
- Eliminate errors
- Integrate with third-party solutions
- No IT needed
- Lab Inventory meets GLP and FDA Guidelines, including 21 CFR part 11 requirements: meets current regulatory and audit requirements by tracking every data change and requiring appropriate authentication to undertake any activity within the system.
- Lab Inventory is built on Java and works with the industry-standards such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
Follow Lab Inventory
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Excellent, best of the best!