Labelprint will give you full label printing capability. Design a label in a GUI. The definition is stored in an XML format. Provide data to be printed in an XML format. Together this will be used to print the label.
Also remote printing via the internet from a central location is supported whereby the definition XML files and data XML files are automatically transferred to the remote location. Rendering and printing is automatically done on the receiving location.
So this project contains some major components: a designing program to design the labels. A 'server' components which will manage and send the definition xml files to the client. A client component which will receive and optionally render and print. A management program like printmanager which will manage the queue in incoming print requests and allow for printer definitions on the client.
Latest version on https://github.com/mvendert/LabelPrint.git
- V2.0: New graphical label design tool.
- V2.0: Removed several bug. Much more stable when confronted with invalid label definitions and labeldata.
- V2.0: ACALP_Config configuration tool added to support installers as a post install step
- Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard
- View VPN tunnel status and monitoring firewall high availability, health, and readiness
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Thanks for updates ;)