A Windows based Comic Book Reader application.
Read CBR, CBZ or CB7 files and enjoy your digital comic book with a simple easy to use interface.
1. Dot Net Framework (3.5 or higher)
2. Microsoft Visual Basics Power Packs (3.0 Recommended)
Links To Requirements/Dependencies (in corresponding order):
Note: If anyone's interested to collaborate on the project please feel free to mail Kaustav Majumder at email@example.com or connect with the him on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kryolyte.
- User-friendly graphical user interface.
- No unnecessary contols or bulky and confusing hierarchy of menus.
- Easy on RAM. Doesn't occupy memory proportional to the number of pages. Light software.
- Better comic reading experience. Was developed after reviewing different comic book readers.
Follow Kryolyte Reader
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
On Win7 64bit HP: 1.0.7 installs, but crashes on start up. 1.0.6 installs, starts up, but cannot open any e-comics.