Download the ISO file from Google Drive,
Burn into a DVD using any DVD writer software like Nero or Infra Recorder (http://infrarecorder.org).
Read installation manual before try to install the DVD.
Detailed readme file inside the Koha home folder.
User name and password
User name- koha
User name- koha_library
Database Name- koha_library
Root Password- mysqlroot
How to upgrade to new version of Koha?
Open Applications > Accessories > Terminal
Apply following commands,
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
apt-get install koha-common
- Koha configured for ready to use
- Zebra server enabled
- Easy installation steps
- Customised MARC fields in cataloguing
- Webmin included for scheduling database backup
- Build on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Detailed installation manual and Read Me file
- Ready made reports
There are no 2 star reviews.