A Python 3.0+ program to do the math to design custom-fit knit-from-the-top sweaters.
KnitFitter users are encouraged to visit my top-down design tutorial at http://knitoutlines.blogspot.com/2009/06/top-down-design-tutorial-1-measuring-up.html
- Generates patterns for top-down raglan, round-yoke, saddle-shoulder, poncho, and standard sweaters.
- Generates patterns from your specific gauge and size measurements.
- Creates instructions for four neck types: crew, scoop, vee, and shawl.
- Creates instructions for four optional collar types: shirt, peter pan, mandarin, and ruffled.
- Creates instructions for optional full and fitted hoods.
- Generates patterns from standard size tables or customized sizing.
- Can now generate all standard sizes for a particular sweater design.
Follow KnitFitter Sweater Design Software
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I would rate it if I could figure it out! LOL.