KMWin (Kaplan-Meier for Windows) is a convenient tool for graphical presentation of results from Kaplan-Meier survival time analysis. The programme is based on the statistical software environment R and provides an easy to use graphical interface. As an introduction, see http://dx.plos.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0038960#s2.
- Main Window - Creation and management of survival time plots, modification of curve properties as colours, line styles and legend texts, adaption of axes limits and labels, marking censored times, adding an information text or a legend, inverting survival time curves, displaying a table with cases under risk, performing Logrank tests across strata with desired p-value accuracy
- Filter Window - Filtering survival time data by applying a filter string, catching filter strings which are not syntactically correct or filter out all data
- Preferences Window – Modification of general settings as adapting colours, frames, fonts and scaling of different components like the plain, axes, labels, text boxes or tables, automatically storing the most recent preferences between sessions
- File Queue Window - Sequentially processing of previously created plots and saving in different output formats (emf, bmp, jpeg)
- Log Window – Tracking the sequence of R commands, beginning with data import, selection of variables, changing curve properties and so on until finally plotting the results
Is your annual budget for Service Desk/ITSM software greater than $8,000?
Be the first to post a review of KMWin!