kMule - short form for "kad mule" - is intended to be the most lightweight eMule compatible client out there. While eMule does a great job, it may contain too much bloat for the everyday user and it's updated not often enough to respond to the users wishes.
That's where kMule comes in, it's basically a barebone "mule", designed to run unattended.
- first KAD ONLY client
- up-to-date libraries
- autoupdate system
- automatic ipfilter/mediainfo updating
- built-in CA leecher and search fake protection
- filename disparity check
- clear user interface
- enhanced ed2k links and collections with folder support
- per-directory sharing permissions
- SNARL support
- improved first start assistant incl. connection wizard
- ICS, SOTN, Powershare, Anti-HideOS
- searchCatch & passive src finding for more sources :)
Sometime i can see the UDP Port report as FIREWALLED but i can pass the port test whitout a problems... it's a bug ?
Very easy and works!
kmuleproject, easy to use
Simple. Useful. Light.