KL1p is a portable C++ framework for handling sparse recovery of inverse problems of underdetermined linear systems, like in compressed sensing technique.
- Basis Pursuit algorithm
- Orthogonal Matching Pursuit (OMP) algorithm
- Regularized Orthogonal Matching Pursuit (ROMP) algorithm
- Compressive Sampling Matching Pursuit (CoSaMP) algorithm
- Subspace Pursuit algorithm
- Smoothed L0 (SL0) algorithm
- Approximate Message Passing (AMP) algorithm
- Expectation Maximization Belief Propagation (EMBP) algorithm
- Fourier transform
- Discrete Cosine transform
- Walsh-Hadamard transform
- Daubechies Wavelets transform
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
kl1p is fast and stable