Sick and tired of your MediaWiki wiki getting hacked? Kiwi Engine is for you!
Kiwi Engine a drop in replacement for MediaWiki written in C++/Qt with an emphasis on security.
- does not require an http server like Apache
- runs as it's own restricted user
- is an independent daemon
- runs with limited access to a sql database
- zero filesystem access (images/files are moved to the database)
- expandable via compiled in plugins
- based on secure programming practices
Be the first to post a review of Kiwi Engine!