KisKis is an easy-to-use password manager.
Hierarchical tree structure. The history of each password change can be tracked.
Single XML-file-storage encrypted by a single "master-password". Encryption in OpenPGP.
Password generator included.
- Runs on multiple platforms and fits on an USB-stick
- OpenPGP-standard file encryption with AES
- Hierarchical tree structure for account organization
- Random password generator for variable length with multiple engines
- Password strength analyzer
- Export to XHTML, XML and CSV. User-defined XSLT-stylesheets are supported as well.
- Auto lock hides the desktop after N minutes of inactivity
- XML file format allows easy and automatically migration of your data
kiskis works perfectly.
very good project
Free, Open, Works: the best of its kind!
Love this application. Have been using it for a few years now and does everything I need it to.
its simple, it works, its portable to all OS that have java installed