KildClient is a mud client using the GTK toolkit. Its main feature is the support of Perl scripting. Other standard features of mud clients (triggers, gags, macros, etc.) are also supported.
- Perl scripting support
- Trigger, gags, highlights, aliases, macros, timers and hooks supported
- SOCKS4/5 proxy support
- Auto-logon with several characters per world
- Plugins to extend basic functionality
- Several worlds can be opened simultaneously
- New text notification
- Split screen for reviewing received text
- Log received text to a file
Really needs a simpler (read: one installer app) installation routine, but works great once it's properly installed.