Kid3 audio tag editor can edit the tags of MP3, Ogg, FLAC, MPC & WMA files in an efficient way, convert between ID3v1 and ID3v2, set the tags of multiple files, generate tags from file names or vice versa and import from freedb, MusicBrainz and Disco
- Edit and convert between ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags of MP3 files
- Supports MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, MPC, MP4/AAC, MP2, Speex, TrueAudio, WavPack, WMA, WAV and AIFF files
- Generate tags from filenames and file-, directorynames from tags
- Mass-tagging of multiple files
- Import from gnudb.org, TrackType.org, MusicBrainz, Discogs
It's not easy to find a mac tag editor that does ISRC code modification. Thank you for supporting so many platforms!
I've used this program under Windows. It is easy enough, but I was just a bit confused with tag 1 level and tag 2 level because many fields of them duplicate each other. But I think this is mp3 format issue, not the kid3 program one. So, I could recommend it for home usage. Open source is great!
Excellent software, by far the best open source, light weight and easy to use software hands down.
very usable software! thanks!
The best of many tag editors that I have tried. It has greatly simplified the task of getting all my MP3 tagged and cover-flow ready for my iPod.