Kid3 audio tag editor can edit the tags of MP3, Ogg, FLAC, MPC & WMA files in an efficient way, convert between ID3v1 and ID3v2, set the tags of multiple files, generate tags from file names or vice versa and import from freedb, MusicBrainz and Disco
- Edit and convert between ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags of MP3 files
- Supports MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, MPC, MP4/AAC, MP2, Speex, TrueAudio, WavPack, WMA, WAV and AIFF files
- Generate tags from filenames and file-, directorynames from tags
- Mass-tagging of multiple files
- Import from gnudb.org, TrackType.org, MusicBrainz, Discogs
Follow Kid3 Tag Editor
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I sincerly consider this software the perfect software I at all times tried! => consider having a look at this site for Free Gift Cards : www.fregifts.com
I Really think this software the best program I at all times tried! => have a look at this webiste for Free Goods : www.scripts4geeks.com
Awesome tag editor but too much complex UI for a simple user. I recommend using IDTE id3 tag editor for its very straight forward clean interface. Tho Good job Kid3!
There is tons of functionality in this thing. I love it! The UI is TERRIBLY complicated. It was very difficult to figure out how to use it. Thank god for tool tips. I'm gonna check for a command line version of this. it would be easier. :)
Wonderful piece of software, intelligent gui and outstanding support. Thanks again!