OCI for Virtuemart.
The Open Catalog Interface (OCI) is the interface between catalogs (Virtuemart) and SAP Business-to-Business Procurement. SAP’s Open Catalog Interface uses standard Internet protocols. It has already been implemented between several catalog applications and SAP Business-to-Business Procurement.
Kh_vmoci do this job.for Virtuemart.
Tested against SAP R3 and SAP ByD (Business by Design)
Available in some versions
2.5.1 for Joomla 2.5 and VM 2.0.x (default download)
You can use a custom field as product unit.
2.5 for Joomla 2.5 and Virtuemart 2.0 (download from file directory)
1.5 for Joomla 1.5 and Virtuemart 1.1 (download from file directory)
kh_vmoci contains two plugins:
Kh_autologin for automatic login.
Kh_vmoci for sending data.
- Enables Virtuemart to interact with B&B (e.g. SAP).
- No hack in the core of Virtuemart.
- With a template, you can determine which data the OCI sends.
- With simple PHP functions you can also determine the format of data.
- If necessary, you can specify a template for each user.
- Since 2.5.1
- You can use a custom field as produkt unit.
- You can define your own default template.
- You can use the customers price unit in the template.
There are no 4 star reviews.