KH Coder is a free software for quantitative content analysis or text data mining. It is also utilized for computational linguistics. You can analyze Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish text with KH Coder. Also, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Korean, Russian and Slovenian language data can be analyzed with the latest alpha release (Version 3).
KH Coder provides various kinds of search and statistical analysis functions using back-end tools such as Stanford POS Tagger, FreeLing, Snowball stemmer, MySQL and R.
- Words: Frequency List
- Words: Searching
- Words: KWIC Concordance
- Words: Collocation Stats
- Words: Correspondence Analysis
- Words: Multi-Dimensional Scaling
- Words: Co-Occurrence Network
- Words: Hierarchical Cluster Analysis
- Categories: Developing Your Own Categories or Dictionaries
- Categories: Frequency List
- Categories: Cross Tabulation
- Categories: Correspondence Analysis
- Categories: Multi-Dimensional Scaling
- Categories: Co-Occurrence Network
- Categories: Hierarchical Cluster Analysis
- Documents: Searching
- Documents: Clustering
- Documents: Naive Bayes classifier
Very impressive. Works well in English, other reviewer that gave 1 star may not have taken time to look at The English tutorial guide.
Such a good software for text analysis. The author is also very receptive for questions.
Fascinating and unique piece of software. Not the easiest to install and use, but very rewarding once you get the hang of it.
Works fast. Can manage pretty massive data volume. Highly recommended.
An excellent text analysis tool! Brings together the power of Stanford POS Tagger, R, and MySQL in a more user-friendly GUI format.