kchmviewer is a reader for CHM (Winhelp) and EPUB files using Qt toolkit with optional KDE support. The main point of kchmviewer is compatibility with non-English chm files, including most international charsets.
- CHM and EPUB format support
- Standalone viewer, depends on Qt/Webkit only. Optional KDE support
- Tab browsing, built-in search, persistent bookmarks...
- Best multilanguage support; correctly shows non-English chm files, including Cyrillic, Chinese, Japanese and others
- Could be integrated into other apps via DBUS interface
SolarWinds Storage Resource Monitor (SRM) gives you multi-vendor storage performance monitoring and alerting to help ensure peak storage performance. Automated capacity planning helps you predict storage shortages, reclaim space, and prevent application outages. SRM integrates with other Orion® Platform products to provide end-to-end visibility into the application stack, and lets you easily troubleshoot performance issues from application to storage.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.