kchmviewer is a reader for CHM (Winhelp) and EPUB files using Qt toolkit with optional KDE support. The main point of kchmviewer is compatibility with non-English chm files, including most international charsets.
- CHM and EPUB format support
- Standalone viewer, depends on Qt/Webkit only. Optional KDE support
- Tab browsing, built-in search, persistent bookmarks...
- Best multilanguage support; correctly shows non-English chm files, including Cyrillic, Chinese, Japanese and others
- Could be integrated into other apps via DBUS interface
There are no 2 star reviews.