This software allows the user to specify various operating characteristics of the Micro-Fox 15 by Byonics, LLC. The Micro-Fox 15 is a frequency agile 2m low power transmitter typically used as the fox during amateur radio fox hunts. The operating characteristics of this device can be copied to and from the device, and can also be saved and loaded from a file.
- FLTK 1.3.x
- Native Linux program for configuring the Micro-Fox 15
- Works with the appropriate USB cable
- CRC32 to ensure data integrity
- Save and restore configuration from a file
- Read and write configuration to the device
- Manual available via a help menu
Follow KB1OIQ - Micro-Fox Config GPL
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of KB1OIQ - Micro-Fox Config GPL!