JXplorer Version 3.3.3b6 Release Notes
POSSIBLE RELEASE CANDIDATE
... if this version checks out, it will become 3.3 rc1
* fixes for windows 7 installation
* ability to save config in 'natural' platform locations on Win7, OSX if security
prevents access to install location, or if -Djxplorer.config=home is used.
* save size and divider state of multiple windows on save
* JXPlorer Help files now also on http://jxplorer.org website
* hungarian language file
* add JXworkbench 3rd party plug in to build
* EXPERIMENTAL support for internal node renaming (== move). Not applicable for opendirectory, which will fall back to copy/delete
* fix to language file bug
* allow language to be set in config.
* Multiple Windows
* Copy-and-Paste between Windows
* Paged Results
* Window name set to data source (directory or ldif file) used.
* Editing LDIF files with schema. (2 Step process; first, connect to a directory
with the schema you wish to use. Then either disconnect or open a new window, and
edit your ldif file)
* numerous problems with naming and multi-valued naming, particularly in LDIF files
* 'copy DN' enabled for LDIF files
* improved tree selection after copy/paste/delete tree events
This is an EXPERIMENTAL release.
The latest stable release is 3.2.2