Version 3.3 beta-2
This is the current version of JXplorer - while it is believed to be stable, it has not yet been extensively tested.
New Features 3.3
1) multiple windows
1a) set window title to server URL
2) multi-window copy and paste (including advanced copy options; copy with new name, replace, merge)
2a) Copy from LDIF tree...
3) extension code to allow JXWorkbench
4) support for paged results (under Advanced Options)
5) support for rfc 4523 ';binary' extensions to certificate-related attributes
Bug Fixes 3.3
1) can't save LDIF changes with extra schema
2) need an 'unsaved changes' alert on table editor pages )
3) Copy DN was disabled for LDIF Files
4) Removed need to double enter naming value changes when editing ldif files
5) Robert Wruck's fix for swing errors (many thanks Robert - sorry it took so long!)
6) minor interface fixes / tree refresh etc.