It is a tool to help programmers to check your databases and generate code so easily. Lists the tables and views of databases, MySQL, Oracle and Sybase. Load Data from Excel 97-2003 files, exports the data from the table to Excel 97-2003 file. Generate Stored Procedures from table to insert, update, delete, query and paging. Generates code JSF2.0 (Action) and PrimeFaces (xhtml) from the table, code for Struts 1.3, etc.
- Access to different databases
- Perform SQL queries directly on the databases
- Export table data to Excel 97-2003 files
- Import data tables from Excel 97-2003 files
- Create the file structure required for programs made with JSF 2.0, 2.1 in facelets to Primefaces
- Create files stored procedures according to the database engine
- You can modify the templates for the generation of the files JSF Primefaces (xhtml Edit, Query, Manage bean) and template of Stored Procedures for database type
- You can change the definition file to add more database engines according to the JDBC specification
Version 0.8: Fixed bugs. Use of Quik DB Table for view of ResulSets, edit and insert data in tables. Improving component positions. Log management enhancement. Version 0.6: Fixed dinamic load of jdbc libraries. Version 0.5: Fixed bugs and fixed the definitions reader to load the databases defined in file Sps.