JTelegraph is a small library for providing messaging notification features to Java applications. It can be used as a replacement for modal message boxes.
- Easy setup and use, no complicated procedures. With only three lines of code, your application will be able to display message notifications.
- A small yet powerful library. The code itself is optmized, the payload refers to the image icons.
- Multiple messages notifications support. This is done through a message notification queue manager.
- Platform independent, runs everywhere. Thanks to Java, you'll be able to run this wherever there's a Java Virtual Machine.
- 100% pure Java library. No external system calls. Write once, run everywhere. Portability matters.
Awesome project! Good work.