Amateur Radio software for transmission/reception of
JT65 protocol on HF bands 2m - 160m
Note: The JT65 encoding and decoding routines, also used in WSJT, are developed by K1JT, Joe Taylor.
- Fast decoder (receiving interval is variable)
- JT65-Log (default), HRD, DXKeeper, Log4om, MixW2, Logger32,Swisslog for Windows 5.94, TRX-Manager, WSJT-X & ADIF.
- Dupe checking and a lot of other infos.
- Acoustic alert
- Adjust time via internet (SNTP)
- CAT with OmniRig, HamLib, HRD, CI-V Commander or TRX-Manager
- Windows with QSO Exchange, Station Infos, Band Statistics, Grids on map & background
- Callsign band and/or timestamp labels in waterfall display
JT65-HF Is (C) 2008...2011 J. C. Large - W6CQZ
Comfort-3 (C) 2012
WSJT is Copyright (C) 2001-2014 by Joe Taylor, K1JT
HB9HQX-Edition is (C) 2013-2017 B. Oehrli, HB9HQX
very good software and easy to use, hope we could use it with JT9 mode also in the near future and multiple RX slice with SDR. GOOD JOB
Very good and usefull program, but missing some prefix before callsign such are W0/ W1/ W2/ W3/ W4/ W5/ W6/ W7/ W8/ W9/ ; thank if you can add it soon. 73's F4FPR
Join us on Facebook: search for --> JT65.HF.HB9HQX.Edition/
This is a super program for extra useful features over the JT65-HF version, but it repeatedly misses decodes. Even a single trace that is of the right strength will be missed, but decoded by JT65-HF OK. I am not a programmer, but to me the shorter receive period of 42+ sec is much shorter than JT65-HF, does this have anything to do with the problem. Other than this it is a great program and I congratulate the writer.
Staying in single decoder mode is still a problem. Once the program goes into single mode it never leaves that mode in my installation on Win 7, 64 bit unless the program is closed and reopened. Decoding seems to be excellent for me with the multi-decoder, with more decodes than previous versions side by side comparison. Using the Feb 4 download of the program.