J Subtitle Player is a program that plays SRT subtitle files on a translucent window. It's a great way to add a subtitle to a video that doesn't have any subtitle support. It can also be used with native and online streaming videos, such as, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime videos, Google Play Movies, etc.
- Plays any SRT subtitle files
- Pause, step forward and back dialogues. Useful for synchronizing with a video.
- Adjust window transparency to fit your need. (Requires Java 7 or above)
- Plays on top of a video, such as, Netflix, Hulu, etc.
- Great for deaf and foreign movie watchers!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of JSubtitlePlayer!