JStock - Free Stock Market Software had moved to GitHub : https://github.com/yccheok/jstock
- Stock Watchlist - Multiple Countries
- Stock Watchlist - Current Stock Info
- Stock Watchlist - Intraday Stock Price
- Stock Watchlist - Multiple Watchlists
- Portfolio Management - Transaction Records
- Portfolio Management - Cash Management
- Portfolio Management - Dividend Management
- Portfolio Management - Multiple Portfolios
- Alert - SMS
- Alert - Email
- Alert - System Tray
- Indicator Filter - Indicator Installer
- Indicator Filter - Indicator Editor
- Indicator Filter - Indicator Scanner
- Charting - History Stock Info
- Charting - History Index Info
- Charting - Portfolio Summary
- Charting - Cash Flow Summary
- Cloud Remote Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Seamless Integration with Android
Follow JStock - Free Stock Market Software
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Downloaded jstock 1.0.7 to my Opensuse system. Ran jstock.sh to start the program. Java started and I can see it running on Ksysguard, but on windows came up. Program is totally unusable.
Not useful (Windows version). No import of existing data, no entry of existing stocks, and ugly inability to display entered data.
Nice Software Very Useful in Stock Market Regards, www.dalalstock.in
Excellent stock market software like Free Chart Geany here in sourceforge.
Simple, clear and useful tool. I manage my portfolios in different places over the world, so I can easily jump on each portfolio just clicking a flag. Each place, family of stock, watch list or portfolio is scan-able with different indicators such as RSI, MACD... in order to find what is to sell or to buy. Perfect!