What is JSPX?
JSPX is a pure java open source free web RAD framework that easier and faster than most of the existing frameworks (JSP-Servlets-Struts-JSF-Clay), with a lot of features that improve productivity. You just need to know HTML and JAVA to master JSPX.
What is new in jspx 1.2?
JSPX build 1.2 is a very imporved version of jspx with a dozen and half new features and many bugs fixed with no known issues.
Build 1.2 vs. 1.1.0
The following new features were added to jsxp 1.2:
1. Using JQuery and Bootstrap.
2. Auto Complete control check live demo
3. Custom Validator check live demo
4. Masked Input Fields check live demo
5. Inline Editors check live demo
6. Rate Controlcheck live demo
7. Messages check live demo
8. Buttons can fire more than one validation group.
9. Controls should have unique ID, Jspx parser will reject controls with duplicate ID.
10. DataTable has been totally improved UI
11. DataTable can render based on the returned columns, so no need to specify all the columns to be displayed.
The Table will automatically render all columns returned.(useful in reporting screen)
12. Calendar new Style based on JQuery UI check live demo
13. Captcha has been redesigned check live demo
14. JMX admin interface for configuring Jspx in runtime read more
15. Using SLF4J instead of log4j for better logging.
16. DataTable errors are propagated to end user
17. DataTable will not delete a row if there is not DataPK declared.
Some of the bugs fixed:
1. ListTable null items will not cause a problem anymore.
3. Portlet pages are working probably
4. Validation is now working with Auto Refresh AjaxPanel
Nothing till now, please let's know
Mail us at: