The JSparse Matrix Package, developed by Philipp Geigenmüller during an internship at the prudsys AG in Chemnitz, Germany, is an extension of the well-known Java Matrix Package (JAMA) and allows the use of sparse matrices and related algorithms.
- provides two storing techniques for sparse matrices
- several algorithms to solve sparse systems of linear equations
- fast and accurate
- includes an extensive javadoc
- supports a whole bunch of setter and getter methods for the matrices
- easy to expand
- platform independent
- supports standard matrix operations
- works together with the jama library
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
A really helpful extension to the Jama package.