Stand-alone Java library implementing parser/formatter/comparator/validator for JSON/XML-like text formats oriented on JSON-like object model (list,map,scalar + reflection). Library is designed to maximize adaptivity via set of extendable modules.
- Formatter: converts Java objects (list/array, map, scalar, and reflected) into JSON, XML, and similar arbitrary formats.
- Parses into Java objects (list,map,scalar, and reflected) texts in JSON and XML formats.
- Supports bi-directional reflection (on parsing and formatting): default implementation uses getters/setters only. May be extended.
- Supports locale-specific customizable multiple formats on parsing and formatting. Formats are applied to dates (date, time, date/time) and numbers.
- Compares 2 objects. Supports ordered/unordered lists compare and multi-match.
- Designed to simplify customization. Provides basic implementations and examples of extensions.
- Sample swing application allows viewing full or any element in object in JTextPane using selected format. Drag'n'drop file or URL over tree to view XML or JSON data as structure.
- Class Utilities.NonResizableListForArray wraps any array (Object, byte, etc) as list
- JSON schema support (partial)
Be the first to post a review of JSONXML!