JSON data manipulation library, built for simplicity.
Create JSON object from common data types (array, list and dictionary). Parser is based on regular expressions and can handle nested structures. Access data using implicit typecast.
Tutorial with all examples included. For details visit Wiki section.
New in v2.0.0: Added serialization and deserialization methods!!!
- Creates JSON object from releted build-in data structures (object array, object double array, list and dictionary), instead to serialize from new object type.
- Fully parse nested structures.
- Easy data access using implicit typecast.
- Implements IEnumerable, also provides implicit typecast to underlying native data holder (List or Dictionary), thus providing data iteration and accessing key list.
- Portable accross desktop and mobile.
- Serialization and deserialization from/to any type
Be the first to post a review of JSONLIB!