JSL is a Java Service Wrapper, a small executable used to start 32bit and 64bit JAVA-programs as a Windows Service.
JSL is released as a ready to use executable. configuration and deployment is straight forward including just one small executable and one configuration file.
Features offered include installation and removal of services, automatic restart of services, service dependencies, single config file, automatic detection of installed JVMs, version selection and many more.
- installation and removal of services
- automatic restart of services
- service dependencies
- single config file
- automatic detection of installed JVMs
- version selection and many more.
- controlled shutdown
- stdout and stderr and to log files
- setting working directory for service
- enforcing java version
It really helps a lot
Awesome and easy to use. :)