v22.214.171.124 (17 June 2016)
* Updates from C# Clipper upto 6.2.1 Rev 482 (31 October 2014).
* Updates from C# Clipper v6.2.1 (31 October 2014) Rev 482:
- Bugfix in ClipperOffset.Execute where the Polytree.IsHole property
was returning incorrect values with negative offsets
- Very minor improvement to join rounding in ClipperOffset
* Updates from C# Clipper v6.2.0 (17 October 2014) Rev 477:
- Numerous minor bugfixes, too many to list.
(See revisions 454-475 in Sourceforge Repository)
- The ZFillFunction (custom callback function) has had its parameters
- Deprecated functions have been removed.
* Updates from C# Clipper v6.1.5 (26 February 2014) Rev 460
- Improved the joining of output polygons sharing a common edge
when those common edges are horizontal.
- Fixed a bug in ClipperOffset.AddPath() which would produce
incorrect solutions when open paths were added before closed paths.
- Minor code tidy and performance improvement
* Updates from C# Clipper v6.1.4 (6 February 2014)
- Fixed bugs in MinkowskiSum
- Fixed minor bug when using Clipper.ForceSimplify.
- Modified use_xyz callback so that all 4 vertices around an
intersection point are now passed to the callback function.
v126.96.36.199 (1 February 2014)
* Update: Unnecessary closures removed around ref/out calls and major
speedup and code cleanliness achieved. Intersection operation speedup
in newest Chrome is 2.3x (from 2530 ms to 1107 ms) and in newest
Firefox 1.7x (from 7186 ms to 4164 ms).
v188.8.131.52 (21 January 2014)
* Fixed potential endless loop condition when adding open
paths to Clipper.
* Added PointInPolygon function.
* Overloaded MinkowskiSum function to accommodate multi-contour
v184.108.40.206 (15 December 2013)
* Minor improvement to joining polygons.
v220.127.116.11 (13 December 2013)
* Fixed a couple of bugs affecting open paths that could
raise unhandled exceptions.
* Fixed Uncaught ReferenceError: DistanceFromLineSqrd is not defined when
using CleanPolygon or CleanPolygons
* Fixed SimplifyPolygon calls in Main Demo
v18.104.22.168 (12 December 2013)
* Added: Info and Examples page: http://jsclipper.sourceforge.net/22.214.171.124/
* Added: Clipper 6 documentation in
* Migration guide for Clipper 5 users in
* Modified: To accommodate open paths, several functions have been renamed:
Polygon -> Path
Polygons -> Paths
AddPolygon -> AddPath
AddPolygons -> AddPaths
PolyTreeToPolygons -> PolyTreeToPaths
ReversePolygons -> ReversePaths
* Modified: OffsetPolygons function is replaced by ClipperOffset
class, which is much more flexible. There is also now deprecated
OffsetPaths function, which may be removed in future update.
* Update: ExPolygons has been replaced with the PolyTree &
PolyNode classes to more fully represent the parent-child
relationships of the polygons returned by Clipper. There is
for backward compatibility ClipperLib.JS.PolyTreeToExPolygons.
* Added: Open path (polyline) clipping.
* Update: Major improvement in the merging of
shared/collinear edges in clip solutions (see Execute).
* Added: The IntPoint structure now has an optional 'Z' member.
(See the precompiler directive use_xyz.)
* Added: New CleanPolygon and CleanPolygons functions.
* Added: MinkowskiSum and MinkowskiDiff functions added.
* Added: Several other new functions have been added including
PolyTreeToPaths, OpenPathsFromPolyTree and ClosedPathsFromPolyTree.
* Added: ReverseSolution, PreserveCollinear and StrictlySimple properties to Clipper class
* Added: The Clipper constructor now accepts an optional InitOptions
parameter to simplify setting properties.
* Modified: The Clipper class has a new ZFillFunction property.
* Deprecated: Version 6 is a major upgrade from previous versions
and quite a number of changes have been made to exposed structures
and functions. To minimize inconvenience to existing library users,
some code has been retained and some added to maintain backward
compatibility. However, because this code will be removed in a
future update, it has been marked as deprecated and a precompiler
directive use_deprecated has been defined.
* Changed: The behaviour of the 'miter' JoinType has been
changed so that when squaring occurs, it's no longer
extended up to the miter limit but is squared off at
exactly 'delta' units. (This improves the look of mitering
with larger limits at acute angles.)
* Bugfixes: Several minor bugs have been fixed including
occasionally an incorrect nesting within the PolyTree structure.
126.96.36.199 - 27 November 2013
* Added: Node.js compatibility.
* Bugfix: jQuery's "event.returnValue is deprecated." warning is stripped.
188.8.131.52 - 11 September 2013
* Bugfix: SlopesEqual() uses now big integers only when needed and causes speed improvements in certain cases.
* Bugfix: Fixed inconsistent use of DV in jsbn.js, in function bnpFromInt() DV replaced with this.DV.
* BugFix: ExPolygons structure is now working as expected.
* Added: Main Demo has now Ex-button in Polygon Explorer, which shows Solution as ExPolygons structure.
* Added: ExPolygons is now explained in wiki in https://sourceforge.net/p/jsclipper/wiki/ExPolygons/
* Added: Web Workers compatibility
* Added: Web Workers support page is available in https://sourceforge.net/p/jsclipper/wiki/Web%20Workers/
184.108.40.206 - 12 January 2013
* Update: Clipper library updated to version 5.0.2. The Area algorithm has been updated and is faster.
'CheckInputs' parameter of the OffsetPolygons function has been renamed 'AutoFix'.
* Added: ClipperLib.Clean(), which removes too near vertices to avoid micro-self-intersection-artifacts when offsetting.
* Added: ClipperLib.Lighten(), which reduces count of vertices using perpendicular distance reduction algorithm.
* Added: ClipperLib.Clone(), which make true clone of polygons.
Several updates to the Main Demo:
* Added: Clean, Simplify, Lighten buttons
* Change: Custom Polygons: input boxes to textareas to allow more data
* Added: Polygon Output Formats (Clipper, Plain, SVG)
* Update: Polygon Explorer: Also multipolygon is clickable (on Points column)
* Added: Polygon Explorer: When numbers on Points or Points in subpolygons are clicked, the area of multipolygon or subpolygon is shown
* Update: Several updates to wiki in https://sourceforge.net/p/jsclipper/wiki/Home/
220.127.116.11 - 1 January 2013
* Update: Browser specific speedup for ClipperLib.Clipper.Round(), ClipperLib.Cast_Int32() and ClipperLib.Cast_Int64().
* Update: Major enhancements for Main Demo. Including benchmark, custom polygons and polygon importer.
* Update: Documentation is updated with new screenshots of Main Demo. Browser speedtest is published in Wiki.
18.104.22.168 - 12 December 2012
* Initial release