This is a java wrapper for the Windows functions that operate on the registry. Some of the methods available in this library include read/write operations as well as the ability to search the registry for specific values. JRE 1.5 or higher required.
The documentation for this library can be found online at https://jregistry.sourceforge.io/docs/.
- Reading from / Writing to the Windows Registry
- Retrieving a sub-key listing as a sorted / unsorted array
- Iterating over sub-keys without using an array
- Retrieving a list of values as a sorted / unsorted array
- Iterating over values without using an array
- Copying whole registry sub-trees to another section of the registry
- Searching a sub-key for a specific value (can be a string or binary match)
- Listening for registry changes such as when a key or value is created or deleted
- Export a key to .reg file that is compatible with the Windows Registry Editor
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Works for me!
Thank you for your work.