JPview is a free, open source, platform independent PDF Reader, PDF Viewer released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2.
JPview is developed using Java, Eclipse SWT, jPod intarsys PDF rendering library and runs on a 32-bit Java Virtual Machine.
- Open PDF from file (.pdf) or Windows shortcut (.lnk .url)
- Open password-protected or encrypted documents
- Drag and drop support
- Navigate, zoom, rotate and fit to screen
- Boyer-Moore string searching
- Zoom to thumbnail and double-click to return to default zoom level
- View PDF in full screen
- Use mouse-click to open url or mail in default program
- Follow Cross-References
- Go to page
- Help File