jProxyChecker is a Proxy Checker written in java that can determine if a proxy is alive, where is located and the level of his anonimity. You can adddelete single proxy, imports a list from your hard driveremote url and exports the scanned proxy.
- Add and remove single proxy
- Add proxy list from local or remote file
- Determine where a proxy is locate
- Determine the lag of a proxy
- Determine the anon level of the proxy
- Export results of the scan
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
howto use it? can you some words explain how to use it? caused this is no documentation.