JPerf is a simple framework for writing and running automated performance and scalability tests. It's like JUnit but for performance. Simple write a class that implements PerfTest then create a PerfTestRunner instance to run the test.
*** JPerf has moved! Please go to https://github.com/andygrove/jperf for the current version ***
- Measure throughput and latency as number of threads grow
- Can be used to measure performance of any Java code
- Perfect for measuring the impact of performance optimizations
- Shows average duration and throughput (invocations per second)
LicenseApache License V2.0
- Easy to Use and Fully Customizable to Your Business
- Relational Customer Database and Best in Class SLAs
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
very good project, thanks!
thanks for sharing