JPEGsnoop is a detailed JPEG image decoder and analysis tool. It reports all image metadata and can even help identify if an image has been edited.
- Decode JPEG, AVI (MJPG), PSD images
- MCU analysis with detailed decode
- Extract embedded JPEG images
- Detect edited images through compression signature analysis
- Report all image metadata (EXIF)
- Batch file processing
- No installation required
Very useful application. Looks great, works seamlessly.
Great application. I used it to write jpeg encoder.
This is application is easy to use and gives detailed information regarding the content and internal structure of JPEG files.