JODReports is a solution for generating dynamic documents and reports in Java based on the OpenDocument format (ODF). Templates can be easily composed with a word processor such as OpenOffice.org Writer. Data sources include POJOs and XML.
- Templates are OpenDocument Text (ODT) files
- Powerful templating instructions
- Data to be merged into the template can be supplied as simple Map, java object and xml
- Processing instructions can be inserted in a visual, non-obstrusive way without cluttering the template layout
- Special support is provided for web applications
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
very good project, thanks!
Makes report or document generation from Java applications really easy. Allows your business analysts to create large parts of the document structure and content with a well-known word processor (OpenOffice). Merging application data into this template is done under the hood using the well-established template engine FreeMarker.
I am user, and I need to collaborate it seems a very important project