JNRPE is composed of the following modules:
- jnrpe_lib : this is the core of JNRPE. It is a library you can embed inside your application to be able to answer to check_nrpe query and monitor your application internals. The best way to use this library is through maven (see JNRPE documentation)
- jcheck_nrpe : this is both a command line tool (as check_nrpe) and an embeddable library you can use to communicate with JNRPE or NRPE (see JNRPE documentation)
- jnrpe_plugins : this is a package containing all the plugins bundled with JNRPE.
- jnrpe : this is the jnrpe server.
- install : this is a graphical installation for the JNRPE server. It works on both windows and Unix and allows the installatio of JNRPE as both Windows service or Unix daemon.
- OSGI : is the OSGI version of the jnrpe-lib and the jnrpe-plugins packages
- jnrpe 2 bridge : an old library that was used for compatibility between JNRPE 2.x and JNRPE 1.x. Currently unsupported.