Jniz is a piece of software designed for musicians as a support tool to the musical composition.
It allows you to build and to harmonize several voices according to the rules of classical harmony.
Sound/audio-to-Midi converter: real-time conversion of any monophonic sound (voice, instrument etc.) into notes / tones.
Jniz is a free proprietary piece of software. You do not have the right to sell, distribute Jniz or use its sources under penalty of law. You will infringes on the Jniz staff property rights.
Please review the use license here: http://www.jniz.org/index.php/en/license
- interface of musical notation which allows you to create, edit, save a score
- number of voices up to 16 (256 with layers).
- possibility to change of Key at any time.
- Jnz, MusicXml, LillyPond, Midi, PDF export.
- listen to the available Midi ports.
- redo / undo
- Non harmonic tones (appoggiature, echapee, suspension, passing, pedal, cambiata, anticipation)
- Minor melodic keys
- Chords notation recognition
- harmonic correction of your work following the set of predefined rules
- to give one or several solutions in case of fault if one or more rules are circumvented (Solver module).
- Empty staves filled up by Solver (automatic harmonization)
- Keys / modulations simulation tool
- Solvers serialization
- multi-cores support
- Input with Midi keyboards or microphone / input line
- Audio / sound to Midi converter (monophonic)
- Windows, Linux, OS X compatible (32/64 bits)
- multi-languages support