JMuPDF is an open source PDF, XPS and CBZ renderer for java. It is based on the original mupdf by Artifex Software, Inc. JNI is used to access native libraries to render documents quickly and efficiently.
- Render PDF, XPS and CBZ documents
- Support for all non-interactive PDF 1.7 features
- Export pages to BMP,PNG,JPG,TIF,PAM,PNM, and PBM formats
- Export documents to multi-page TIF files
- TIF formats support (CCITT / LZW / Deflate / JPeg / ZLib / Packbits / Deflate)
- Extract text, crop, rotate, zoom, print and much more. . .
- Anti-alias and gamma features
- 32/64 bit binaries available for Windows and Linux
Be the first to post a review of JMuPDF: PDF,XPS,CBZ Renderer for Java!