The Java Light Component Framework (JLCF) is a framework for developing modular applications for the java language. It allows designing an application using building blocks with well-defined inputs and outputs (aka software components). Using this well-defined modular approach, the application has a clear and explicit design which facilitates the development and maintenance of a software system.
JLCF focuses on usability on a simple programming model and also provides advanced features such as interceptors, callbacks and dynamic component replacement.
- Simple and lightweight component model and framework
- Promotes clear interfaces and design in the core application logic
- No major restrictions on the programming model
- Easy integration with existing middleware and UI technologies
- Promotes finer grain reusability on a component level
- Provides advanced features such as interceptors, callbacks and dynamic reconfguration
Be the first to post a review of Java Lightweight Component Framework!