This desktop application provides graphical control of K8055, a USB Experiment Interface Board by Velleman (http://www.velleman.eu/). It will be mostly platform-independend at a later time. The current (beta) version is for windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 on 32Bit. It is incompatible with all other Operating Systems and with 64Bit architecture.
I stopped developing this application. Feel free to reuse the code or contact me on Questions.
- digital Oscilloscope/Signal plotter
- 2 different function generators
- save Oscilloscope data to XML, ODS or Plain-Text File
- Driver can be changed while application ist running
- Uses standard driver by Velleman for OS with NT Technology (98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7), may run on 64Bit OS too
- Drivers for other OS can be added
Be the first to post a review of JK8055GUI!