1. Make user aware of his own activities.
2. Find out how much time is wasted in which activity
3. Stick to a routine if desired
4. Avoid certain activities at certain times
5. Measure time spend on certain activity on a certain time and determine if certain habit needs to be changed
6. Condition for a routine habit, like leaving office in time or take short breaks
7. Increase awareness of time and habits
8. Increase productivity in a manner which is comfortable for the user and does not stretch him beyond healthy limits
सुखस्य मूलं धर्म:। धर्मस्थ मूलमर्थ:।
अर्थस्य मूलं राज्यम्। राज्यमूलमिन्द्रियजम:।
The root of happiness is Dharm (righteous living). Root of Dharm is good economy. Root of economy is Kingdom. Root to a good kingdom is a King who is Jitendriya (someone who has control over his senses)
- Video Reminder
- Monitor user activity
- Application usage analysis
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Jitendriya!