This will read IPs or Links to get links.
These links stored in the created MySQL database
Each input file will create a MySQL database with two
tables: Ranges and Links
1. If input files contain lines of form: 188.8.131.52/1 => use Load IP/Mask or IPs
2. If input files contain lines of form: 184.108.40.206 => use Load IP/Mask or IPs
3. If input files contain lines of form: 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168 => us Load Range
It is ok to have spaces before -, so line can be 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
1. Lines are all links that can begin with or without http:// or https://
Combinations of IPs , Links , Ranges
Set up Data Source Name is the same as version 1 which is at https://sourceforge.net/p/jiprangescanner/wiki/Home/
- 3 types of inputs: 188.8.131.52/24 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11 http://www.xyzzyxcompany.com
- Many levels
Be the first to post a review of IP/Links Scanner 2 for Java!