Simple - but complete enough - command-line Bash debugger, written as a Bash script. No installation and no root permission required: just download, put every where you prefer and use it.
Bash 3 required.
- Execution: step into, step over, step out, skip, run, run till a line, function exit, restart and reload source
- Variables: environment editing, watches, instant watches, current instruction values
- Instructions: breakpoints, call stack, source listing
- Misc: preferences (stored on file too), trace file
- No installation needed, no root permission needed
Be the first to post a review of JHBashDebug!