A complete OpenSource Network Management System Is SNMP-Standard Oriented (tested on Cisco and Linux). It Integrates Syslog, Tacacs, RRDtool (Performance Graphs), Maps, Traps, TFTP, Autodiscovery, Sound Alerts, AAA, Modular and Extensible.
- Monitor your network routers, switches and servers
- Accepts SNMP traps, syslog messages
- Polls network devices for statistics and status
- Event correlation
- Display host or interface status, or RRD graphs
Follow JFF Network Management System (NMS)
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
To quickly monitor any snmp device (server, switches, routers, printer, etc.) , JFFNMS is the best !