JeeObserver is an open source java monitoring tool used to analyze java applications and servers performance. It can monitor servlets, JSF actions, EJB beans, JVM cpu and memory usage and HTTP sessions. Full documentation at www.jeeobserver.com
- Monitors any Java application server CPU and memory usage.
- Monitors java applications finding performance bottlenecks.
- Monitors JSF actions, EJB invocations, servlets.
- Monitors and trace HTTP sessions created on server.
- Send automatic notifications emails.
- jeeObserver GUI is required
- Full documentation at www.jeeobserver.com
Reliable and runs smoothly