JEDI Version Control System - based on Thomas Hensles FreeVCS sources - Part of the Delphi JEDI projects.
- Fully integrated into Delphi IDEs or available as standalone application
- Database backend based on Firebird, MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL
- Bugtracker, Timetracker, ToDo Manager integrated
- Project- and Linehistory, Difftool included or customizable
- Project based rights management
- Additional Backup possiblities into archive files or over database backup
- Commandline/console application for integration in build tools available
- Repository viewable over VCS browser or project tree view
Follow JEDI VCS
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
JEDI VCS is really helpful to me. I have used it since about 2008! I don't use the Delphi integration anymore. I do embedded systems work and I can check all my files in and out of JVCS with ease. For PCB designs and code, even documentation, it is much appreciated, and it's free! Can't beat it. I just with there were some way of changing module paths on the local machine. I have changed some of my paths over the years and the only way to change things is to get into the database. I use MySQL so that isn't fun, but it could be worse. I am running it on a server backend and have a couple machines networked to it. Once it's setup, it's great!
Integrated with Delphi/RAD Studio very well, easy to use and understand.
Jedivcs is excellent! Thanks.
Works, very small, no complaints.